Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Project 1A Cont.

     











The following images show the process that I have gone through for the development of this guitar body.  The body has gone through a series of refinement in more accurately representing the curves of the body, and how sharp the transitions are to the main surface.  My first iteration of the body had the curves a lot softer than they are in reality.  In addition to refining the curves of the body, I began to explore the development of more detailed aspects of the guitar.  In this case the modeling of the pickups.  I tried to pay as close attention as possible to the detail of these objects, and as a result, my poly count is currently very high.  I hope to extend the modeling of this guitar into the extension of the neck and fretting of the guitar.  


No comments:

Post a Comment